Enquires / Acceptance of Booking
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Booking Office: Open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm (excl. bank holidays)
- Executive Driver Operating Times: 24/7 – Executive Driver operating hours are anytime, subject to advanced booking and availability.
- Bookings/Enquiries for 2 or more days in advance can be made online or by phone
- Last minute booking/enquiries (for same day or next day) – please call our office 0116 2986444 initially, and if agreed upon, an email confirming details will need to be sent.
- Any bookings/enquiries received before 1pm will be dealt the same day, any thereafter will be replied to the following working day.
- Bookings/enquiries are only taken through our company DriveMyCarExecutive official channels, such as website, email, our official booking line (0116 2986444). Bookings are not taken by any other means. All bookings must be made directly with the DriveMyCarExecutive Booking Office, and not with the Executive Driver directly.
- Please note that all Executive Drivers have signed a declaration to only to undertake work given through our company, DriveMyCarExecutive, and not to accept any work if approached directly. Therefore we do not guarantee the replacement of any Executive Driver due to lateness, non-attendance, illness, etc that was not booked directly through the DriveMyCarExecutive office and without our knowledge.
- Advanced payment is required when making a booking. Bookings are confirmed via a confirmation email once payment has been received.
Area of Service
- London and surrounding counties, Leicester, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, and Cheshire are our main operational areas. However, we have previously extended our service as far as Glasgow and Devon, so we are able to offer the Executive Driver services to customers throughout the United Kingdom. We also provide Executive Drivers for transport to and from mainland Europe.
- The Company head office operates from the East Midlands (Leicester).
Rates – Pay As You GoPrices are given per individual enquiry.
- Prices are given per individual enquiry.
- Cheapest rates are usually bookings made more than one month in advance.
- Booking, Admin & Travelling fees apply per booking (depending on location)
- Rates vary by day and night and on weekends:
- Day Rate: 8am – 8pm
- Night Rate: 8pm – 8am
- Weekend rate is a minimum £20 additional
- The price we provide to our customers at the time of booking will be our confirmed prices and rates at all times unless changes are made to the booking (subject to errors or omissions). Bookings for Easter, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, and all other Bank/Public Holidays are individually priced and have additional charges.
- Frequent User Discounts: If you use our services regularly, we’ll reward you with discounted prices for being a ‘Frequent User’. Use any of our services more than once a month or at least once per calendar month consecutively, we’ll continue to offer you a 5% discount off of any subsequent bookings.
- Preferential Rates: Preferential rates are available by arrangement for Corporate and Private Clients. Call our office on 0116 2986444 or email help@DriveMyCarExecutive.co.uk
- Quotes are based on customer being picked up and dropped off at the same locations (with driving anywhere in-between) for the duration of the booking. If the starting pick-up and finishing drop-off points are at different locations, additional charges may apply. Prices will vary according to locations and are calculated per enquiry.
- The Executive Driver will wait a maximum of 30 minutes past the agreed time at the agreed location, unless the Company or Executive Driver has personally been notified of any changes. This is done only via phone; email, contact via website & any messages left of any changes on the day are not sufficient. If the Customer does not provide the Executive Driver with any form of communication beyond 30 minutes, the Executive Driver will leave the agreed location rendering the Customer to forfeit their right of obtaining a refund for the booking and any sort of compensation will not be given.
- It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure that the car to be driven is in suitable and legal condition to be on a public road, and that it meets all UK road safety regulations, for example: road legal tyres, valid MOT, vehicle road tax, insurance etc. It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure the car has enough fuel for the journey to be undertaken. Any refuelling is at the customer’s expense.
- In the immediate event that the Customer is unable to arrange sufficient funds to make the vehicle roadworthy in any way (e.g. fuel, tyre puncture, tyre change, breakdowns, etc) and our Executive Driver who at their discretion makes the interim payment to make the vehicle roadworthy, the Customer will be liable to reimburse the Executive Driver for these costs fully + a £40 admin fee provided that a valid receipt is provided.
- It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure the car has the appropriate amount of seating for any additional passengers travelling with the Customer and the Executive Driver. The Executive Driver will refuse to drive if the number of passengers exceed the legal capacity of the vehicle.
- Although the vehicle will be driven by the Executive Driver of DriveMyCarHome, the legal owner of the vehicle and its contents will still be the name of the individual(s)/company(s) mentioned on the vehicle registration document. The customer accepts that all goods/property found inside the vehicle driven will remain the property of the customer, and have no connection to the Executive Driver concerned. Should the Executive Driver wish to prove ownership or non-ownership of any articles within the vehicle, this will be confirmed by evidence relating to ownership or non-ownership.
- DriveMyCarExecutive and its Executive Drivers reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or terminate a booking at anytime at their sole discretion if required and/or should there be a breach of any of the terms and conditions. Payment will be refunded to the customer only if there is no breach of terms and conditions and it is cancelled by DriveMyCarHome’s own responsibility.
- The Company/Executive accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any luggage or property carried in or on the car, unless the loss or damage is a result of negligence by the relevant party, Executive Driver or The Company.
Delays / Accidents
- Matters which are beyond The Company’s control like harsh weather conditions, tyre punctures, traffic, breakdowns, etc. leading to extra journey time, will be charged for additionally at the normal hourly rate agreed at the time of booking the service.
- The Company Executive Drivers are professional drivers, and are not licensed/qualified mechanics. No mechanical operations on the car should be expected by The Company Executive Drivers. If assistance/help is given by the Executive Driver, the Customer accepts that The Company will not be liable for any defect/repair resulting, as it will be undertaken at Customers’ own risk.
- The Company/Executive Driver will not be liable for any delays or for any unfortunate incident of an accident. The Company/Executive Driver will not be liable for any loss of earnings, damage, delay, or any other detriment caused to the car or customer during the duration of any services provided by The Company. The Company accepts no responsibility for any delays howsoever caused.
- Every effort will be made to carry out the booking and on time but its due performance is subject to cancellation by us or to such variation that we may find necessary or result of inability to secure Executive Drivers, as a result of any act of god, war, strike, lockout or any labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, legislation, road traffic or other cause beyond our control.
- The Executive Drivers will be punctual and arrive in good time at your location; however, we cannot accept responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances out of our control. For example, road accidents, road closures, etc.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- Any Customer or their passengers making any threats (physical or verbal) or any anti-social behaviour towards our Company/Executive Drivers will be reported to the Police. In such cases, the Company and its Executive Drivers reserve the right to terminate the service with immediate effect. The customer will then have to make their own arrangements to move the vehicle. Any further costs will be met by the Customer, such as getting the Executive Driver back home/to the office/to original starting point, etc. The Customer will forfeit their right of obtaining a refund for the booking or compensation.
Services Requiring Overnight Stays
- If for any reason, our Executive Drivers are required to stay overnight, suitable accommodation must be provided by the Customer. Customers will be expected to provide this accommodation at their own cost.
- Any overnight stays pre-booked are charged at £60 per night.
- Any overnight stays required without prior arrangement (to be specified at the time of booking) are subject to availability and additional charges, including a £50 admin fee in addition to the normal overnight stay charge.
Payments & Charges
- Advanced payment is required at the time when making the booking.
- Bookings made over a week in advance must make advanced payment within 48 hours of booking confirmation.
- Bookings made from 2 days to one week in advance must make an advance payment within 24 hours of booking.
- Bookings made within 2 days in advance must make advanced payment immediately or within 2 hours of booking.
- Credit card payments are subject to a non-refundable 3% surcharge. Debit card payments can be made free of charge. We accept other payment methods such as bank transfer.
- Any scheduled journey times which have gone beyond the pre-booked scheduled timings for the Executive Driver will be subject to additional hourly charges (these charges will be defined in the Customer’s invoice). Subject to availability and driving time regulations.
- If there are any additional charges for the service, for exampleL additional hours of Executive Driving, parking payment, etc, full payment must be made within 7 days of invoice. If full payment cannot be made on the due date for any reason other than the fault of The Company or its systems, the Customer shall be charged interest at the rate of 8% per month above the Bank of England base rate on the outstanding balance from the due date up to and including the actual date of payment.
- If The Company needs to send out another driver due to driving time regulations, the customer will be liable for additional charges (rounded up to the nearest 30 minutes) for the cost of transporting the new relief driver to the location, such as fuel expenses and any other reasonable cost.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility for any parking/toll/congestion/car wash charges incurred.
- Any additional time is charged and rounded up to the nearest 30 minutes.
- If at any time, the Executive Driver is asked to leave the car without the Customer other than at the address specified on the booking schedule, then any cost incurred in getting the Executive Driver back to our base of operation or to the original finishing drop off point will be charged to the Customer.
- If the Executive Drivers are asked by the customer to park or stop the car where there are road restrictions against such, any fines or penalties are to be paid by the customer, and will not be considered driver negligence.
- Please ensure there is a parking space for our driver to park his/her car on arrival to be of service to you. If the Executive Driver has to pay for parking, this will be charged to the client.
- It is the main passenger’s responsibility that all other passengers travelling with them wear their seat belts and all children have the correct child seats as required by law.
- Corporate/Business Accounts and Private Client Accounts may be offered preferential rates and terms. Please contact us for more information.
Temporary / Permanent / Exclusive Placement for Executive Drivers
- If you require our company to place an Executive Driver on a permanent level, we can assist you with that. Placement fees apply; please contact us for more information.
No Placement, No Fees
- If an Executive driver is taken on directly/indirectly by the Customer or their associated company, or recommended to any 3rd party associated or introduced by the customer or their company within 12 months after working for our Company ‘DriveMyCarExecutive’ (whether dismissed/resigned/end of contract), this should be made known to our Company immediately by both the driver and the employer/contract provider (the customer, a company or a private client). This will involve Temporary / Permanent / Exclusive Placement charges to the hirer and driver.
Unused & Additional Hours
- No refunds will be given on any unused hours of any bookings.
- Any scheduled journey times which have gone beyond the scheduled timings for the Executive Driver will be subject to additional hourly charges (these charges will be defined in customer invoice).
- All credit notes are valid for 60 days from date of issue.
Booking Changes and Cancellation Charges
- The Company will try to accommodate the Customer with any changes to their original booking, however, once bookings have been made, all changes are subject to availability and cancellation charges may apply.
- If a booking is to be changed as to the number of hours required (not a date change), no refund will be given for a reduction of request hours. If a change is required where additional hours are required, the additional rateable charge will be at the rate valid at the time of change, as though making a new booking.
- If booking is to be changed to a different date the following fees apply:
- If booking is changed to another date within 48 hours of service date, a fee of 50% of the invoice value applies or £75 (whichever is higher)
- If booking is changed to another date within 48 hours to 2 weeks of service date, a fee of 25% of the invoice value applies or £50 (whichever is higher)
- If booking is changed to another date over 2 weeks to a month of service date, a fee of 15% of the invoice value applies or £30 (whichever is higher)
- If booking is cancelled the following fees apply:
- If booking is cancelled within 48 hours of service date, no refund is provided
- If booking is cancelled 48 hours to 2 week of service date, a 50% refund is provided
- If booking is cancelled over 2 weeks to a month in advanced, a 75% refund is provided
- Please note: no refunds are provided for super advanced prices (bookings of more than one month in advance)
- All DriveMyCarExecutive Executive Drivers will only drive a Customers’ car if a Customer has the relevant insurance coverage for our Executive Drivers to drive that car.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to add the Executive Driver to their policy or a company/individual insurance policy which insures them.
No Smoking Policy
- Government ‘anti-smoking legislation’ deems a Customer’s car as the Executive Driver driver’s place of work (for the duration of the journey). Smoking is therefore strictly prohibited in any part of the vehicle.
- Under no circumstances do we pass your information to any 3rd parties outside of our organisation.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss of earnings, damage, delay or any other detriment caused to the Customer during the duration of the Executive Driver hire.
- Although the vehicle will be driven by the Executive Driver hired by The Company, the legal owner of the vehicle will still be the name of the individual(s)/company mentioned on the vehicles logbook.
- The Customer accepts that all goods/property found inside the vehicle driven will remain property of the Customer, and have no connection to the Executive Driver concerned. Should the Executive Driver wish to prove ownership of any articles within the vehicle, this will be confirmed by evidence relating to ownership.
- If an Executive Driver working for DriveMyCarExecutive is directly/indirectly employed, contracted/subcontracted to work for any of our customers or recommended to any 3rd party associated or introduced by the customers within 12 months of leaving our company, a fee of £2500 will be paid by the customer to DriveMyCarExecutive as a finder’s fee.